Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Inspiration

Forever, my friends and family have been telling me to start a blog where I could voice my opinions, and not destroy the purity of my facebook by making it the political battleground. What truly inspired me to make this blog was the word "Adalah". For whatever reason I could not get it stuck out of my head today after I heard it. I am not Arabic nor do I speak Arabic, but my entire life I have always had this pull towards the culture, language, and politics that surround the Middle-East.

While viewing the short documentary "Targeted Citizens", I knew that I needed to do this blog. If not to educate and get people's minds thinking, but just for my own personal sanity.

I hope you enjoy my inspiration.

This is "Targeted Citizens"courtesy of Vimeo

Targeted Citizen - English from Adalah on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment